Concern Form For Nsfas 2024-2025
Concern Form For Nsfas 2024-2025
Concern Form For Nsfas 2024-2025: Once you have applied to The National Student Financial Aid Scheme, you would be asked to fill and submit the NSFAS consent form so that your application is completed and can be processed. Without the consent form, you are not able to submit your NSFAS online application successfully. The consent form is frequently used by NSFAS to ensure that personal information collected from third parties is treated confidentially and that the privacy of those whose personal information is made available to NSFAS is protected. The financial aid scheme is further committed to protecting personal information and legally using that personal information. Therefore, you and your parents or guardians are required to provide consent for NSFAS to use and verify the information you provide by signing the NSFAS Consent form.
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) consent form is available in PDF format below for applicants to download.
Other forms from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme are available in the documents below.
- Download the nsfas online application form here PDF
- NSFAS Consent Form pdf
- NSFAS Disability Annexure A (.pdf)
- NSFAS Declaration Form (.pdf)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NSFAS CONSENT FORM
- Provide us with your phone number and email address.
- A copy of your ID or birth certificate is required.
- Copies of parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s national identification cards
- If necessary, proof of income or a year’s worth of IRP5
- Your parents’, guardians’, or spouse’s proof of income.
- You do not need to present any proof of income if you are a SASSA grant recipient.
- A completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form should be provided and submitted by all applicants with a disability.
- An applicant identified by the Department of Social Development as a Vulnerable Child must also submit a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to The NSFAS Consent Form
Filling out the NSFAS consent form is not a difficult process.
- Just enter the correct info where needed.
- Ensure you go through or review the form, correcting any mistakes you might make in the process.
- Any false or inaccurate information or documentation submitted may render the application ineligible and you may be subject to legal action.
How To Submit Nsfas Consent Form
Once you have finished filling out the form, go to the MyNSFAS portal and log in. You will be able to upload any outstanding supporting documents. After you have uploaded your documents, click the ‘Submit Documents’ option.
When all documents are uploaded and you receive a notification that says ‘Outstanding application documents submitted successfully uploaded,’ the process is complete.
If you uploaded the documents but encountered a difficulty, the most common issue is that they are not clear. If you’re having trouble taking pictures with your cellphone, visit an NSFAS or NYDA office for help.
If you don’t have access to an NSFAS or NYDA office and have applied to a college or university, ask their fees office for help.
Once you have applied, log in to track your NSFAS Status.
For more information on nsfas click here