How to Apply DUT online 2024-2025
How to Apply DUT online 2024-2025
For you to know How to Apply DUT online 2024-2025, continue reading from this page.
- Durban University of Technology (DUT) is the top higher education institution in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN). It is situated in the lovely cities of Durban and Pietermaritzburg (PMB). As a University of Technology, it prioritizes teaching and learning quality by ensuring that its academic staff has the highest possible qualification.
- The Durban University of Technology was formed in April 2002 by the merger of two prestigious Technikons, ML Sultan and Technikon Natal. It was originally known as the Durban Institute of Technology, but it was later renamed the Durban University of Technology to match the rest of the technical universities.
- DUT is a multi-campus university of technology that is a member of the International Association of Universities. It is at the forefront of higher education, technological training, research, and innovation. In line with DUT’s ENVISION 2030 strategy, the University would like to see its people (staff, students, and others) become entrepreneurial and innovative.
- In 2020, DUT was ranked among the Top 500 Universities in the World, 10th in citations, and 5th nationally. Accounting and Informatics, Applied Sciences, Management Sciences, Engineering, and Built Environment, Health Sciences, and Arts and Design are the six faculties at DUT.
Dates of application opening and closing: 2024-2025
- The Durban University of Technology Online Application for 2023 will be available from July 1 to November 30, 2023. As a result, we encourage prospective students to apply online as soon as possible using the application form (Hard-Copy) for the 2024 academic year.
Online Courses at DUT 2024-2025
Faculty of Accounting & Informatics
Auditing and Taxation
Finance and Information Management (Midlands)
Information and Corporate Management (Library and Information Studies & Office Management and Technology)
Faculty of Applied Science
Biotechnology and Food Technology
Clothing and Textile Studies
Food and Nutrition Consumer Sciences
Maths, Statistics, and Physics
Faculty of Arts
Drama and Production Studies (Drama Studies and Production Studies)
Fashion and Textiles
Fine Art and Jewellery Design
Media, Language, and Communication (Language Practice, Translation & Interpreting Practice, Journalism)
School of Education
Visual Communication Design (Graphic Design, Interior Design, Photography)
Faculty of Engineering & the Built Environment
Chemical Engineering and Pulp & Paper Technology
Civil Engineering and Surveying DBN
Civil Engineering and Surveying PMB
Construction Management and Quantity Surveying
Electrical Power Engineering
Electronic and Computer Engineering
Town and Regional Planning
Faculty of Health
Basic Medical Sciences Department
Biomedical and Clinical Technology
Chiropractic and Somatology
Community Health Studies
Emergency Medical Care and Rescue
Faculty of Management Sciences
Applied Management (Midlands)
Business Studies Unit
Entrepreneurial Studies and Management
Hospitality and Tourism
Human Resources Management
Marketing Retail and Public Relations
Operations and Quality Management
Public Management and Economics
Regional Governance and Development (Midlands)
Prerequisite for applying to Durban University of Technology
- You have an NSC or NCV with an endorsement that allows you to study for a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification.
- You meet all of the minimum admission requirements for the program in which you wish to enroll. Meeting the minimum admission requirements for your chosen/intended program of study does not guarantee admission, as each program has a limited number of spaces available.
- You have a minimum level of 4 (50%) in the UFS language of instruction of your choice: English or Afrikaans (only applicable to certain programs).
- To take a specific university module, you must pass certain high school subjects with a certain level of achievement. Please see the section on faculty-specific admission requirements, which includes the mandatory subjects and achievement levels required for each program.
DUT Online Application 2024-2025
- The application must be made using the application forms (available from the International School Office or downloaded from the website: www.dut.ac.za), and all applications must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee. The early bird deadline for applications is February 22; the late deadline is April 25.
Please keep in mind
- 1. Acceptance notifications will be sent no later than May 30. You will obviously receive news much sooner if you have provided your E-mail address.
- You must then make arrangements to pay the remaining fees by June 4, 2014.
- Please scan and email payment proof to email@example.com.
- Visa: To enter South Africa, US citizens must apply for a travel visa.