icollege online application 2024-2025
icollege online application 2024-2025
This article discusses the ICollege Application form as well as the requirements for admission to a certificate, professional, and diploma programs for the 2024/2025 academic year. SCHOOL LEAVERS, NON-SCHOOL LEAVERS, and SPECIAL CASES with appropriate qualifications are encouraged to apply.
ICOLLEGE ADMISSION GUIDELINES AND FORMS
- Regardless of your preference, you must apply to ICollege online. Please follow the instructions listed below.
ICollege Online Application Procedure
- Fill out the online registration and payment form using the link provided below. You will receive your login information once you have submitted proof of payment.
Your application must be completed ONLINE using your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Simply upload all required documentation so that the administrative department can process it.
Once all of the required fees have been paid, your application will be completed.
Please provide your phone number and email address (if you have one) to iCollege, as well as the campus closest to you, and someone will contact you as soon as possible. You can find the nearest campus to you on their website and go there.
- Fill out the registration form
- Please include a copy of your ID and your highest qualifications. Certificate, deposit slip for registration fee (with your ID number as your reference)
- Submit all of the above documents to the branch where you will be studying.
- You will be sent a confirmation SMS to confirm your enrollment in the course.
- Following successful acceptance of your course, you will receive an SMS with information about your induction date and classes.
ADD ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION
- Everyone who applies for a new qualification must provide the necessary documentation (all first-time applicants and ICollege students starting a new qualification). The closing date for applications is the deadline for uploading the required documents. No documents submitted after the application deadline will be accepted. Scanners and electronic devices are not provided by ICollege. Before beginning the application process, please ensure that your documents have been scanned and uploaded to an electronic device.
FEE FOR ICOLLEGE REGISTRATION
- R700 is the application fee.
Check that your application is complete.
- If your application for admission to ICollege studies is incomplete, you must reapply during the next application period.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN ICOLLEGE APPLICATION
- Only a copy of your ID, your most recent qualification results, and, if possible, proof of address are required. After registering, you must deposit a one-time registration fee into the iCollege bank account. IMPORTANT: Use your ID number as a reference when paying the registration fee.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ICOLLEGE ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION
- A Grade 10 certificate is required for enrollment in an iCOLLEGE PROGRAMME, but Grade 12 students will be given preference. Depending on your highest qualification (the grade you received in school), you will have access to all or only some of the PROGRAMME courses that are available. Students who have completed Grade 12 can, for example, register for all courses, whereas students who have completed Grade 10 can only register for NQF 2 courses. The school offers full-time interactive classes with face-to-face instruction. As a Private FET College, they provide students with National SETA accredited courses at various campuses across the country.
All students who apply for a PROGRAMME MUST COMPLY WITH THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
- South African national
- Unemployed* between the ages of 18 and 27
- Please keep in mind that students who are accepted into a PROGRAMME are not permitted to work or receive UIF for the duration of the COURSE.
All PROGRAMS are full-time for a 12-month period.