mavhoi registration 2024-2025
mavhoi registration 2024-2025
As we prepare for the upcoming mavhoi registration, we’d like to remind everyone that the deadline is quickly approaching! If you haven’t already signed up, now is the time. We hope to see you all again in 2024 and 2025!
- Vhembe TVET College began as the Bantu State School in 1963. In 1967, the school was renamed Bantu Trade School due to its diversity. Finyazwanda College was renamed in 1985 and renamed Technical College of Venda (Techniven) in 2003. We were known as Vhembe FET College until 2014.
- Vhembe TVET College now has six campuses, including Makwarela, Tshisimani, Mashamba, Mavhoi, Thengwe, Shingwedzi, and Makhado Satellite Campus. Vhembe TVET College is located in the Vhembe District Municipality, which is in the far north of Limpopo Province. Thulamela, Makhado, Lim 345 (Collins Chabane Municipality), and Musina comprise the District, with Thohoyandou serving as its seat. It encompasses 21, 000 km2 (18% of the province). Prospective students for the class of 2024 can now apply.
Mavhoi Registration Period: From April 6th to April 8th, all applicants must register.
The Registration Requirements
Before applying to Tshisimani TVET College, you should have the following:
- Proof of payment of the registration fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
- a certified copy of your identification document (ID document required for South African citizens; your application will not be processed unless you provide a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants).
- Final Grade 12 Examinee Scores (if available). If you are currently in grade 12, your grade 11 results are critical to your application. As a result, keep it on hand at all times.
- Keep in mind that you will need a unique email address whether you apply online or in hard copy.
- Grade 12 June/September report for those still in school or who have received their Matriculation certificate
- Proof of residency for the applicant
- A certified copy of an identification document, such as a driver’s license
Registration for Mavhoi
Obtain a registration form.
- All new applications are now available online.
Complete your application form completely.
- Email, ID, and cell phone number verification Your ID, e-mail, and cell phone number are used to verify your identity.
Include all supporting documentation.
All applicants starting a new qualification must upload the following certified documents.
- Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of New ID/Passport Application)
- -Recent Academic Achievements
- -Municipal billing data/other account statements (not older than 3 months)
- -A current study permit (Foreign national students)
- -The South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications).
- All NCV prospective students must take a CAP Test to help them make better career decisions. The CAP Test is required of all first-year students.
Full REGISTRATION FEE:
- The non-refundable registration fee varies depending on the program chosen and is paid when a prospective student submits a registration form.
- The qualification for which the student wishes to register determines the administration, registration, and examination costs/fees. The tuition fee for full-time students includes the required books.
- CENTRAL OFFICE
- +27 (0) 15 963 7000
- Private Bag X2136