Nsfas Closing 2024-2025
Nsfas Closing 2024-2025
Nsfas Closing 2024-2025: Do you have financial difficulties attending college or a university in South Africa? If so, you can apply for financial aid from the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS), which offers financial aid to undergraduate students to assist in covering the cost of their higher education after graduating high school. NSFAS is now accepting applications from all students. The application period for NSFAS 2024 will begin on November 1 and end on January 7 of 2024. Applications are to be submitted within the application period. If you are in need of financial assistance to study at a tertiary institution, apply for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme(NSFA) bursary.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) will require more information from you in order to process your application, so you need to provide the following supporting documents to make sure that your application is successful.
- Provide your own cellphone number and email address
- You must have a copy of your ID or birth certificate
- National ID copies of parents, guardians, or spouse
- The evidence of your income or 1 year’s IRP5 if necessary
- The proof of income of your parents, guardian, or spouse.
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, you don’t need to provide any evidence of income.
- All Applicants with a disability should provide and submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form
- An applicant who is known as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development should also provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form.
How to Apply for NSFAS Online Application when opened
- Visit the NSFAS Application website: www.nsfas.org.za
- Then, you click on the ‘myNSFAS’ tab
- Create a myNSFAS account. If you don’t know how to create, click HERE
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ tab
- Update your personal information
- Answer the questions you see on the screen
- Upload all the required supporting documents
- Finally, you click on ‘submit
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact NSFAS directly:
- Tel: 0860 067 327
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nsfas Closing Date
- Nsfas Bursary Closing Date
- Nsfas Application Closing Dates
- Closing Date For Nsfas Applications
- The Closing Date For Nsfas Application
For more information on nsfas click here