online application at swgc 2024-2025
online application at swgc 2024-2025
Learn more about the online applications at swgc 2024-2025 from this page.
- South West Gauteng Institution is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college run by the Department of Higher Education and Training, according to the Continuing Education and Training Act, Act No. 16 of 2006, as amended (DHET).
Umalusi and other Sector Education and Training Authorities (Setas) have granted the College accreditation to provide education and training, particularly in the FET band (NQF Level 2 to 4). SWGC Online Application 2024-2025
SWGC is well-known for providing high-quality vocational education and training. Their main goal is to use all college resources creatively in order to improve service delivery, employability, and student entrepreneurship while remaining ISO compliant.
- It is critical to understand that if you choose a vocational path like Engineering Studies, Business Studies, or Utility Studies, you will not be required to complete Grade 12 because institutions offer three-year vocational certificates. This certificate only requires a grade of 9, but it is best suited to students who have completed grades 11 or 12.
Campuses Of SWGC
- DOBSONVILLE CAMPUS
- GEORGE TABOR CAMPUS
- MOLAPO CAMPUS
- ROODERPOORT CAMPUS
- ROODEPOORT WEST CAMPUS
- TECHNISA CAMPUS
SWGC Application Start and End Dates
- The deadline for applications for the SWGC 2024 academic year is September 1, 2023. The deadline for SWGC applications for the 2024 academic year is October 30th, 2023.
Admission Requirements for South West Gauteng TVET College
NC(V) Course Requirements
Students may study for NC (V) Levels 2, 3, and 4 for up to four years, taking into account possible subject failures.
- The minimum entry requirements are NQF1 (Grade 9) and AET Level 4.
- The NC (V) policy has set the standard for entry requirements. A point system will be used for qualification admission.
191st Report Course Prerequisites
- The NATED Policy establishes minimum entry requirements. Students who have completed Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have completed grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 and want to pursue a career as an artisan will be admitted to N1 based on a point system.
Requirements for Occupational Courses
- Minimum entry requirements based on registered Skills Programmes/Learnerships approved by QCTO/SETA
A student who has previously enrolled in NC(V) or Report 191 programs must have completed the NC(V) or Report 191 program in order to be considered for an Occupational Programme (passed all subjects).
Additional Requirements for Admission
- The College Council established additional admission requirements for NC(V) level 2, Report 191 N1, and Report 191 N4 in order to improve the quality and performance of specialized programs.
Filling Out the SWGC Online Application
Step 1: Choose your preferred field of study.
- Application forms are available at all College Sites/Campuses and online at www.swgc.co.za.
Visit the College Prospectus at http://www.swgc.co.za/swgc-prospectus-2015/ and select the program(s) of interest to you.
Applications received after the deadline will be rejected!
Step 2: Application Forms for 2024
- Hard-copy application forms must be filled out using a black pen and black ink with clear printing. You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- To apply online, go HERE.
- Please keep in mind that the application form is not a registration form; successful applicants will receive registration paperwork.
Incomplete applications will result in processing delays.
Step 3: Additional documentation
- All applications must be accompanied by supporting documentation, which must be obtained by the College.
The following documents must be submitted with completed application forms:
A certified copy of the most recent examination or qualification results
o Certified copy of identification document
If you have a disability or an ongoing medical condition that requires you to seek special assistance from the College, please send a medical statement from a licensed doctor. The College will not consider your application unless you include all required supporting documentation.
In step four, pay the application fee.
- There are no application fees.
Fifth, send in your application.
northlink online application for second semester
false bay application closing date
swgc online registration
ingwe online application
mthashana tvet online application
online application at westcol
ewc online applications
flavius mareka application
maluti online application
tvet colleges still open for applications
online application at tvet
tvet colleges with free online application
tvet colleges with online applications
For more info on the school, click here