orbit late application 2024-2025
orbit late application 2024-2025
If you’ve been thinking about studying abroad in space, now is the time! We have a variety of programs available, so you can find the one that is right for you. Remember, our late application process makes it simple to get started. Simply fill out our online form and we’ll handle the rest.
- prestigious TVET college ORBIT College strives to serve the community while also assisting students in achieving their career goals. Orbit TVET College offers a variety of courses in three locations. On all of their campuses, they offer academic development, social and cultural services, job placement, and counseling to their students. When students apply for bursaries, such as NSFAS support, they are given assistance.
- Late applications from students wishing to enroll at Orbit TVET College are now being accepted. Applications for the 2024 study are now being accepted at Orbit TVET College.
Orbit Tvet College Campuses
- Rustenburg Campus
- Brits Campus
- Mankwe Campus
late date for online applications
- For the 2024 academic year, the Orbit Tvet College late application period begins on September 1st, 2023 and ends on November 30th, 2023.
Orbit Tvet College’s online requirements for late applications
All prospective students should confirm the following records before applying:
- A Level 1 NQF Qualification is required as a minimum year-end report for grade nine.
- All entry-level applicants must follow the placement assessment criteria prior to admission.
- Applicants must pay an application fee ( The application fee is stated on the application form)
- The application requires an active email account; applicants without email accounts will not be considered.
- The applicant should confirm his eligibility for a specific course before applying.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old and present a valid identification card to prove their age.
- Applicants must submit original or copy-certified results or credentials.
- proof of legal guardianship or parental consent medical documentation for your condition
- The foreign applicant must provide identification and sign the disability form permit.
The late application procedure at Orbit Tvet College
- To obtain an application form, go to the college’s website at https://www.orbitcollege.co.za. (An application form can also be picked up on the school’s campus.)
- Indicate or provide proof that the application fee was paid.
- Acceptable documentation includes a valid identification card, certified test results, or a certificate, to name a few examples.
- You should also include a death certificate and proof of your parents’ or guardians’ identity, if applicable.
- A copy of the municipal billing statement, as well as any additional account statements, must be provided (not older than 3 months)
- Wherever possible, international students must present their passport ID.
mnambithi tvet coltech
tvet colleges online application
free state tvet colleges online application
flavius mareka application form
ewc online application form
maake campus online application
flavius mareka online registration
cato manor campus online application
tvet colleges online applications
online applications tvet colleges
For more info, click here