tvet colleges gauteng 2024-2025
tvet colleges gauteng 2024-2025
This page lists Gauteng 2024-2025 TVET Colleges that will begin accepting students in 2024.
- Courses in technical and vocational education and training are intrinsically occupational or vocational in nature. The student is thus instructed and trained in order to pursue a specific set of careers, employment opportunities, or business opportunities. You can find work in South Africa with the help of a TVET qualification, which will provide you with the necessary practical and occupational skills. You can use your entrepreneurial abilities to start new businesses. South Africa lacks the engineering, manufacturing, construction, agricultural, and other skills required to build a thriving economy. TVETs are the foundation for a new skills revolution. Tvet colleges in the Gauteng province
- Applicants must pay an application fee ( The application fee is stated on the application form)
- The applicant must have a working email address; applicants who do not have an email address will not be considered for admission.
- The applicant should confirm his eligibility for a specific course before applying.
- All applicants must be at least 16 years old and present a valid identification card to prove their age.
- Applicants must submit original or copy-certified results or credentials.
- proof of legal guardianship or parental authority
- A doctor’s certification of your condition.
- Fill out and sign the disability form.
- The applicant must present their passport and identification.
SAQA has granted permission to study in Gauteng.
Application procedures for Tvet colleges in Gauteng
First, obtain your application.
Each new application is now available online:
- I grant the TVET College permission to contact me via phone and/or email during the application process, using both of those numbers. When submitting your application, please include one working phone number and one valid email address.
Step 2: Complete the application form completely.
- Email, ID, and mobile phone number verification To confirm your identity, we use your ID, email, and mobile phone.
Step 3: Ensure that all required documents are attached.
All candidates beginning a new qualification must submit the following certified documents:
- Identity documents, such as a birth certificate or proof of passport application.
- Other municipal account statements/billing documents, most recent academic result (not older than 3 months)
- a valid student identification card (Foreign national students)
- The Evaluation Certificate was issued by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) (foreign qualifications).
Step 4: Complete and submit your application.
You will receive an email containing all application information.
Gauteng tvet colleges
Central Johannesburg TVET College Application
Ekurhuleni East TVET College Application
Ekurhuleni West TVET College Application
Sedibeng TVET College Application
South West Gauteng TVET College Application
Tshwane North TVET College Application
Tshwane South TVET College Application
Western TVET College Application
Click HERE for additional information.