tvet application 2024-2025
tvet application 2024-2025
Learn more about tvet application 2024-2025 from this page.
INTRODUCTION TO TVET COLLEGES’ APPLICATIONS
- TVET Colleges provide technical and technical education and training in the areas of vocational, occupational, and artisan education and training (TVET). This type of education and training is commonly referred to as post-secondary education and training.
- South Africa has fifty registered and certified public TVET institutions, with 364 campuses spread throughout the country’s rural and urban areas. The Department of Higher Education and Training established and operates public TVET Colleges under the Continuing Education and Training Act 16 of 2006. Education and training that occurs after leaving school, even if only with a Grade 9 diploma, is referred to as continuing education and training.
To apply for a job online, simply follow these simple steps:
- Go to the website by clicking here.
- From the drop-down menu, select “REGISTER HERE.”
- When you click on it, the phrase “SELECT A COURSE” will appear.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to upload the necessary files.
TVET COLLEGES APPLICATIONS TVET COLLEGES APPLICATIONS
- Civil and Engineering Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Generic Management
- Office Administration
Report 191 Business Studies
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Assistant
Learn ships and Skill Programs
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Basic Computer Training
- International Computer Driving License (ICDL)
- AAT – Accounting Qualification
- Hair care enrollment form.
- Chemical Plant Operations
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATIONS TO TVET COLLEGES
- Proof of payment for the application fee (compulsory for SA and International applicants)
a certified photocopy of your identification (ID document is required for South African citizens; your application will not be processed unless you have a certified copy of your ID and your passport number for international applicants).
- Grade 12 Final Exam Results (if available).
- If you have already completed grade 11, your grade 11 results are critical to your submission.
As a result, you should keep it with you at all times.
- If you apply online or by mail, keep in mind that you will need a specific email address.
TVET COLLEGES APPLICATIONS: HOW DO I APPLY?
The application process for the College is outlined here.
- Step 1: Go to the school’s campus and pick up an application form.
To avoid having your application rejected, make sure you submit it before the deadline.
- Step 2: Complete the application form and include all supporting documentation.
- Step 3: Remember that you’ll need an email address to complete the form; if you don’t already have one, get one now.
Also, make sure your cell phone number is correct on the form so that the school can text you if something goes wrong.
- Step 4: As previously stated, a complete application must include a certified copy of both your ID and your passport.