swgc nsfas application 2024-2025
swgc nsfas application 2024-2025
Welcome to our swgc nsfas application blog. You’ll find useful information about the application process as well as tips on how to make the most of it here. We hope you find this blog helpful and that it will get you started on the road to obtaining a government loan. Thank you for stopping by!
- South West Gauteng College is a public Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET), formerly known as FET, a college that operates under the direction of the Department of Higher Education and Training, according to the Continuing Education and Training Act, Act No.16 of 2006, as amended (DHET). Umalusi and a number of Sector Education and Training Authorities (Setas) have granted the College accreditation to provide education and training, primarily in the field of tourism.
- With its head office in Molapo Campus in Soweto and campuses in Soweto (3), Roodepoort (2), and Randburg (1), as well as the “LAND IS WEALTH FARM” in Sterkfontein, the College is a true citadel of education and training for communities in its extensive catchment area and beyond.
It is not an exaggeration to say that “we now appear everywhere” as a result of the distance learning and e-learning modes facilitated by the Technisa Campus in Randburg.
swgc online application deadline 2024
- The application deadline is November 30th, 2023.
Admission Requirements for South West Gauteng TVET College
NC(V) Course Requirements
- Students may study for NC (V) Levels 2, 3, and 4 for up to four years, taking into account possible subject failures.
- The minimum entry requirement is NQF1. Grade 9 and AET Level 4
- The entry requirements have been guided and aligned by the NC (V) policy. A point system will be used for qualification entry.
Report 191 Courses Requirements
- Minimum entry requirements are established by the NATED Policy. Students who have completed Grade 12/NC (V) Level 4 will be admitted to N4.
- Students who have completed grades 9, 10, 11, or 12 and want to pursue a career as an artisan will be admitted to N1 based on a point system.
- Minimum entry requirements based on registered Skills Programmes/Learnerships approved by QCTO/SETA
- A student who has previously enrolled in NC(V) or Report 191 programs must have completed the NC(V) or Report 191 program in order to be considered for an Occupational Programme (passed all subjects).
Additional Requirements for Admission
- To improve the quality and performance of specialized programs, the College Council established additional entry requirements for NC(V) level 2, Report 191 N1, and Report 191 N4 using a point system.
How to Submit an Online SWGC 2024-2025 Application
Step 1: Choose your preferred field of study.
- Application forms are available at all College Sites/Campuses and online at www.swgc.co.za.
- Visit the College Prospectus at http://www.swgc.co.za/swgc-prospectus-2015/ and select the program(s) of interest to you.
- After the deadline, applications will not be considered!
Step 2: Application Forms for 2024
- Hard-copy application forms must be filled out using a black pen and black ink with clear printing. You must sign your application form. Application forms that are not signed will not be processed.
- To apply online, go HERE.
- Please keep in mind that the application form is not a registration form; successful applicants will be provided with registration forms.
- Incomplete applications will result in processing delays.
Step 3: Complementary documentation
- All applications must be accompanied by supporting documentation and delivered to the College.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied by the following documents:
o A certified copy of the most recent examination or qualification results
o Identification document certified copy
- Please attach a medical statement from a registered doctor if you have a disability or an ongoing medical condition that requires you to seek special assistance from the College. The College will not consider your application unless you include all required supporting documentation.
Pay the application fee in step four.
- No application fees are required.
5th: Submit your application.
flavius mareka online application form
swgc late application
online application at lovedale
online registration westcol
swgc second semester applications
fet nsfas online application
tnc mamelodi online registration
welkom tvet online application
tvet colleges that have online application
For more info on the school, click here