sassa status check 2024-2025
sassa status check 2024-2025
The following information is provided on Sassa status check for applicants.
Online Sassa Srd 350 Status Check
Great news for South Africans who are impoverished and unable to find work and earn a living. The South African government provides an r350 grant for up to 6 months to people who are currently unemployed and do not have any other source of income, such as a social grant or UIF payment.
You can apply for the grant on the Sassa official website; after you apply, you should receive information about the application process via the Sassa Status Check online service. This allows you to confirm whether or not you will receive your relief funds.
How do I check the status of my Sassa r350 grant online application?
There are several ways to check the status of a Sassa r350 grant application online in 2024. To learn more about your grant’s current status, read on. We’ve listed some methods for checking your grant application status below:
- Check Sassa’s unemployment grant status using the Moya App.
- Check your Sassa status via SMS or WhatsApp using your phone number.
- Visit Sassa’s official website to check the status.
Check the status of your SRD Sassa Relief Fund via SMS or WhatsApp.
- You can also call the toll-free number 0800601011 to check the status of your Sassa.
- Before contacting a Sassa representative, make sure you have your cell phone number and ID number on hand.
- You can also communicate with staff in the language of your choice. However, it is possible that the language communicator will not be present at that time, in which case you will have to wait or change your language based on the staff present and who can communicate with you.
- It is preferable if you can understand and speak English because beneficiaries who choose English have a higher response rate.
How do I use the website to check the status of my Sassa r350:
The SRD SASSA Gov za Login can be used to check the Sassa status. Here are the steps that must be followed:
- STEP 1: Go to the following link to check the status of your application: https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/status. This is the direct path for Sassa status check, or you can visit the Sassa SRD r350 website and scroll down the page until you find the tab with the text “My application status” and press the button: Click here to check online.” The official website of the Sassa SRD is https://srd.sassa.gov.za/.
- STEP 2: Enter your phone number that is associated with your name and ID in the provided field (Identity document).
- STEP 3: Finally, click the “Submit” button. Wait until the next page has finished uploading.
- STEP4: On the status dashboard, select the desired month you wished for to check the Sassa unemployment grant status. A drop-down menu will appear with information on whether your application was approved, declined, pending, rejected, or canceled by a Sassa official.
- STEP 5: If your application status shows that you were approved for a grant, check to see if they mentioned the pay date. The pay date is the date you receive payment from Sassa in your preferred payment methods, such as a bank account, post office, or cash pay. Beneficiaries who use a bank account will also receive an SMS alert on your phone number when the grant is deposited by the bank. Beneficiaries who use the post office method to withdraw their Sassa grant amount can get their payment at any retail store in the country, such as Shoprite, USave, Pick and Pay, or Boxer Stores, by simply entering the last three digits of their ID number. However, the post office method is no longer used for SRD R350 Grant Payments.